Uk-essay.net – review
Uk-essay.net is an UK based company which has been providing writing assistance for students around the globe since 2008. They can write numerous types of papers, such as Essay, Research Paper, Thesis, Dissertation, Dissertation Proposals, etc.
All writers employed by this company have to pass difficult grammar, formatting, punctuation and creating writing tests. They have to submit samples and to register, which includes submitting resume.
Customers can contact this company 24/7 via online chat or by calling toll free telephone number.
Similarly to many other writing services, the price of the paper depends on several factors. Those are:
- Paper type – Dissertations and Thesis are more complex writing forms and logically, cost more money
- Urgency – As the deadline is shorter, price of the paper is higher. Deadline can be in the range from 3 hours to 2 months.
- Quality Level – For complex writing forms (dissertations, thesis, etc.) offered are 4 standards (High Schools, Undergraduate, Master, PhD), while for less complex papers, customers can choose among three standard (Standard, Premium, and Platinum)
- Subject Area – Papers related to technology cost more than others.
- Extras – VIP support ($9.99), Professional Proofread ($11.62), Proffered Writer (20%)
- Spacing – Single spacing doubles the price of the paper.
Finally, depending on the above mentioned criteria, the paper can cost from $30.39 per page (Coursework, deadline 10 days, non-technological subject, double spaced, standard quality) up to $196.35 per page (Essay, 3 hours deadline, technological subject, single spaced, platinum quality). If we add additional features on the most expensive price, it can be a whopping $255.43 per page.
This company provides two possible ways for earning discounts. The first one is created for the returning customers who placed and paid orders in past. It can be 5%, 10%, or 15% depending on the number of pages which customer ordered in past. 5% earns every customer who ordered papers with 15-50 pages, 10% customer who ordered 51-100 pages, and 15% customer who ordered 101+ pages.
The second discount is, on the other hand, created for the firs time users. Every person who orders the first paper gets 20% off the total price. The discount code should be applied during paper ordering.
Although they have the section on the web-site where customers should be allowed to download sample paper, samples are not provided.