Courseworkbox.co.uk – review
Courseworkbox.co.uk provides students with coursework for 13 different subjects: art, biology, business studies, chemistry, finance, geography, history, information technology, marketing, mathematics, media, science and statistics.
Anyway, please be aware that this website only delivers reference documents. The coursework cannot be turned in just as it is – students must work as to create a paper starting from this text.
The writing team is made out of researchers and writers. The website claims that these are experts in various academic fields. But we don’t know anything about their educational background.
CourseworkBox can be contacted via phone, live chat and e-mail. The working hours are not stated, so there’s no guarantee that the agents may be available 24/7.
The total sum of the paper depends on the quality level and the deadline. However, Coursework Box does not provide customers with an instant calculator. This is quite frustrating for students – they don’t have much money and it would have been great to be able to customize the price. Additionally, this also proves lack of transparency.
There is only one static price table. Here are the quotes:
• For a 4 day deadline, one must pay £14.50 for standard quality, £16.50 for premium quality, and £20.50 for first class quality;
• For a 6 day deadline, one must pay £12.50 for standard quality, £14.50 for premium quality, and £15.50 for first class quality;
• For deadlines longer than 10 days, one must pay £11.50 for standard quality, £13.50 for premium quality, and £14.50 for first class quality.
Of course, all prices are per page. The team states that they cannot guarantee a high grade just because one has bought superior quality papers. This is an unprofessional thing to say, especially when students pay so much for a coursework.
Depending on the number of pages ordered on CourseworkBox, customers can benefit from different discounts:
• 10 or more pages bought bring you 5% off;
• 20 or more pages purchased bring you 10% off;
• 30 or more pages bought bring you 15% off.
Also, first-time customers benefit from 15% discount.
Unfortunately, this company has a negative special feature – they only deliver referential materials that cannot be submitted. Why would one want to pay for something that requires further work?
On the other side, they offer free features to the client, like free topic selection, free formatting, free revisions, free title page, and free bibliography. As the service is not transparent when it comes to financial aspects, we don’t know how much these free features will help you save.