Dissertationglobe.co.uk – review
Dissertationglobe.co.uk offers only two types of services:
• PhD Thesis writing;
• Assignment writing.
So students don’t have much to choose from in here. They can only use this company’s services when they need dissertations.
DissertationGlobe does not offer any information on the writing team. This is not acceptable from this kind of company. How should students know if they are going to receive premium quality dissertations? And how are clients supposed to trust the website with the most important paper of their life?
However, the interested ones can contact the company through live chat or e-mail. The operators’ working hours are not posted, therefore, we don’t know if they are available 24/7.
The total sum of the order depends on two factors: the urgency and the quality level. Here are some quotes:
• For 6 or more days (the longest deadline possible), one must pay £7.95 / page for standard quality, £11.95 / page for the other standard quality (2:1), and £15.95 / page for first class quality;
• For 24 hours deadline, one must pay £ 19.95 / page for standard quality, £23.95 / page for the other standard quality (2:1), and £27.95 / page for first class quality;
• Between 6 and 12 hours (the longest deadline possible), the price is £ 23.95 / page for standard quality, £27.95 / page for the other standard quality (2:1), and £31.95 / page for first class quality.
Dissertation Globe does not have an instant calculator posted on the website, so students cannot customize their final sum. This is a lack of transparency and does not inspire trust.
This service offers discounts according to the number of pages ordered. Thus:
• For 10 or more pages, one gets 10% off;
• For 25 or more pages, one receives 15% discount;
• For 50 or more pages, one gets 20% off.
There is no special discount for new clients. Its a shame – first-time customers need to be encouraged to test the team’s services.
Dissertationglobe.co.uk offers lots of free features like topic creation, title page, unlimited revisions, proofreading, formatting, reference page, plagiarism report, delivery via email, and ownership of paper.
The rest of the special features are quite negative. The website does not have a phone number, so there is no way of contacting the agents when they are offline. This means that unsatisfied customers don’t have many chances of receiving some free revisions or such things.
There is no instant calculator and this is really frustrating for students. They would like to be able to create an affordable total sum, a customized one.